Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Dress Designs By My Sister : Salsabil :)


Not alot of you know that my sister named Salsabil (Two years older than me) has an amazing fashion design and art talent that i am extremely proud of! She just found these designs that she said she did a while ago, but she only found them now! and i am already in love with these designs.

The six designs above consist of mainly short dresses, but do have one longer dress with a very unique angelic design that i'm loving. It could actually be bridal if it was real ;)


These designs are owned by Salsabil only, and i wanted to post them in my blog just to show you guys a few of her designs, because i believe that she is gifted and i want to know your responces. She has alot of other designs that i will not post for the reason that design theft could ocure.


What do you think of them?

If you are intrested in her designs please contact me by sending me an email to Balsamicious@hotmail.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment